|Tips#1: Read Together Every Day
|Read to your child every day. Make this a warm and loving time when the two of you can cuddle close together. Bedtime is an especially great time for reading together.
|Tips#2: Give Everything A Name
|You can build comprehension skills early, even with the littlest child. Play games that involve naming or pointing to objects. Say things like, "Where's your nose?" and then, "Where's Mommy's nose?" Or touch your child's nose and say, "What's this?"
The golden opportunity to learn with the global opportunities is possible only in Dubai. One can easily experience it as the child will get a chance to explore his or her dreams. The student will be a confident individual when he gets a chance to know the world through online and interact with the other international students. The student can accept challenges collaborating with thousands of children worldwide.
What is new about this method?
|Tips#3: Say How Much You Enjoy Reading Together
|Tell your child how much you enjoy reading with him or her. Look forward to this time you spend together. Talk about "story time" as the favorite part of your day.
|Tips#4: Be Interactive
|Engage your child so he or she will actively listen to a story. Discuss what's happening, point out things on the page, and answer your child's questions. Ask questions of your own and listen to your child's responses.
- The students of the Best Schools in Dubai will learn and adapt new ways in collaboration with the peers from different countries. This method is very successful through the online learning community that is vibrant and innovative. The most important thing is that the students have the opportunity to participate in challenging activities and global discussions.
- The online community is excellent to develop the learning skills as they are encouraged to understand completely on their own and simultaneously develop transferable skills.
- The curriculum that is followed by the Best Schools in Dubai is accepted globally which is either English National Curriculum or International Baccalaureate. The schools aim to teach the students to expand their perspective that will match with the whole world.
- It is a necessity now for the students to move from one country to the other and compete with their peers continuously. The horizon of the student is thus extended and they can choose any topic of their interest. This will guide them to learn about the whole world around them and this in turn will be beneficial to get an international experience.
- The experiences that the students will gather from the activities designed for them will help them to explore the world. The students can explore their own potential like for example participate in any musical orchestra or compete in debates and discussions.
- The students have no limits of achievement and in learning experiences. One can reach great heights both in academics as well as social and personal growth.
- It is important to know that the learning experience of the students is highly inspirational. The teachers are highly qualified and teach a classroom of not more than 20 children.
- The academic achievement of the students is usually exceptional as the students are ranked globally so they know their capabilities and can improve accordingly. The teaching is always focussed on environment and the new method that is experimented is a very scientific way to learn.
- The Best Schools in Dubai does not undermine the traditional values as it helps to build a strong character of the student. A student achieves through hard work and
- The schools of Dubai make promises and deliver them enhancing the students with opportunities globally. This is the main ethos and approach of the international schools developing outstanding standards of learning.
|Tips#5: Read It Again And Again And Again
|Your child will probably want to hear a favorite story over and over. Go ahead and read the same book for the 100th time! Research suggests that repeated readings help children develop language skills.
|Tips#6: Talk About Writing, Too
|Draw your child's attention to the way writing works. When looking at a book together, point out how we read from left to right and how words are separated by spaces.